The Versatile Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by two blogs at the same time.
It was couple months ago. It’s taken me a long time get around to posting this.
** By the way, you may have seen this post briefly the other day and then it disappeared. I accidentally hit publish when I wasn’t ready, and then I tried to undo it. So, I apologize for being confusing.
The first nomination was from Roaming the Roads, a couple travel blog. And right after I was nominated by Japan Trekker, which posts great photos from around Japan. Thank you to both! Head over and check out their posts.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
- Nominate 15 blogs and link back to them
Seven facts about me
- I played softball for 12 years and pitched for a few of them. I wasn’t a fast pitcher, but I was accurate. This made it easy for the other team to hit the ball, but it’s boring when they strike out all the time anyway.
- Speaking of being fast. I’m tall and have long legs, but I’m not a fast runner. When I thought I was running so fast around the bases, everyone was screaming at me to run faster.
- In my final year of softball, my team came first place in the provincial tournament.
- I started learning Japanese in high school because I thought it was neat how the alphabet was like pictures.
- I can play the guitar, but I don’t play for anyone but myself. Not even my husband has heard me play very often. When I’m home alone, I make sure to close the windows before I play.
- Speaking of music. I was a bit of a band geek in high school. I played clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, bass guitar, and upright bass in a few different bands.
- I’m accidentally doing a PhD.
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award
Rather than tagging individual bloggers, I am going to leave this space open. Feel free to tag yourself. Let me know in the comments below if you will do it, and I will look forward to reading your fun facts.