The Versatile Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by two blogs at the same time.
It was couple months ago. It’s taken me a long time get around to posting this.
** By the way, you may have seen this post briefly the other day and then it disappeared. I accidentally hit publish when I wasn’t ready, and then I tried to undo it. So, I apologize for being confusing.
The first nomination was from Roaming the Roads, a couple travel blog. And right after I was nominated by Japan Trekker, which posts great photos from around Japan. Thank you to both! Head over and check out their posts.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
- Nominate 15 blogs and link back to them
Seven facts about me
- I played softball for 12 years and pitched for a few of them. I wasn’t a fast pitcher, but I was accurate. This made it easy for the other team to hit the ball, but it’s boring when they strike out all the time anyway.
- Speaking of being fast. I’m tall and have long legs, but I’m not a fast runner. When I thought I was running so fast around the bases, everyone was screaming at me to run faster.
- In my final year of softball, my team came first place in the provincial tournament.
- I started learning Japanese in high school because I thought it was neat how the alphabet was like pictures.
- I can play the guitar, but I don’t play for anyone but myself. Not even my husband has heard me play very often. When I’m home alone, I make sure to close the windows before I play.
- Speaking of music. I was a bit of a band geek in high school. I played clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, bass guitar, and upright bass in a few different bands.
- I’m accidentally doing a PhD.
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award
Rather than tagging individual bloggers, I am going to leave this space open. Feel free to tag yourself. Let me know in the comments below if you will do it, and I will look forward to reading your fun facts.
14 Days To Better iPhone Travel Photography
FREE email course!
Sign up today and get started learning how to take better travel photos on your iPhone.