The Website and its Content is owned by Jennifer Stewart of Stewie Overseas.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. I reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions on the Website at any time and without notice. By using the Website, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website or its Content.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, and all other information on this Website is the intellectual property of myself. The website and its Content is the sole property of myself, unless otherwise stated, and it is protected by copyright laws.
No part of this Website may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including copying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of myself. For permission requests, write to the owner of this website.
If you believe any material on this website infringes on its copyrights, please report this to the owner of the website.
Your License as a User of this Website
By accessing this Website or its Content, you agree that:
- You will not copy, duplicate, or steal this Website or its Content. You understand that doing so is in violation of these Terms and Conditions, and I reserve the right to prosecute theft.
- You may be permitted to download and/or print individual pages of this Website. This is for your own personal, non-commercial use only. Furthermore, it is provided that you give my full attribution and credit by name and keep all copyright notices intact.
- If any Content from this Website is used electronically, you must include a link back to the Website page from you which you obtained it.
- You may not, in any way or at any time, use, copy, adapt, imply, or represent that this Website or its Content is yours or created by you. You agree to assume no ownership rights to anything on this Website or its Content.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (electronic or in print) anything from this Website.
- You are granted a limited license to use and enjoy this Website and its Content for your own personal use. It shall not be used for business or commercial use or in any way that earns you money, unless you receive written permission from the owner of this Website that you may do so.
You reading and using this Website and its Content, you understand and acknowledge that it has been created by myself through the significant investment of time, effort, and expenses. This Website and its Content are valuable, special, and unique assets of mine, which I need to protect from improper and unauthorized use.
By posting or submitting comments, photos, posts, images, videos, or other contributions, you are are representing yourself as the owner of such materials. You also grant the right to identify you as the author any of these submissions name, email address, or screen name.
Your Conduct on this Website
By accessing this Website and its Content, you agree that you will not use anything on it in a way that is likely to cause it to be damaged or impaired in any way. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. This means you have their express permission to provide their name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information. If you agree to allow someone else to make a purchase on your behalf, you agree that you are financially responsible for all purchases.
You agree that you must use this Website and its Content for lawful purposes only, and will not use it for any of the following:
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy, or resell any part of this Website in a way that is not in compliance with any of these Terms and Conditions
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence
- To send, negatively impact, or infect our Website or its Content with viruses, malware, or other harmful computer code.
Should certain parts of this Website allow you to make purchases from us and other merchants, and if you make said purchase, the information obtained during the transaction (including your name, mailing address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information) may be collected by both myself, the merchant, and the payment processing company.
Merchants and payment processing companies may have different privacy policies and data collection practices than mine. I hold no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. Furthermore, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the merchant or payment processing company. Please visit the websites of the merchants and payment processing companies to learn their guidelines as to how they handle this confidential information.
Last Updated: 10/2017
14 Days To Better iPhone Travel Photography
FREE email course!
Sign up today and get started learning how to take better travel photos on your iPhone.