Hi, I’m Jennifer Stewart. Welcome to Stewie Overseas, my Japan travel + expat blog.
I’m honoured you’re here.
I have a lot of articles about Japan. After all, I have been living here since 2012, so I’ve been to a lot of cool places. I’d love to share my knowledge of Japan with you if you are planning a trip here, thinking of moving, or are just curious about the country and culture.
Check out some of my favourite and most popular travel posts.
- 15 Things To Do In Nagoya That Are Worth Your Time (Free Checklist)
- Why I Saved $25,000 To Travel For One Year, And Why I didn’t Do It
- Japanese Castle Hopping: 7 Cool Castles To See In the Chubu Region
- How To Get The Most Value For Your Japan Rail Pass (Free Sample Itinerary)
- Why I Don’t Have A Bucket List… Sort Of
Read more about me and my blog here.