My second blog award: One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you to Jason at Edible Adventure Travel for nominating me for my second blog award: the One Lovely Blog Award. As the name implies, Jason’s blog is all about eating and traveling. He has a passion for cooking and is currently exploring the world and all the amazing cuisine it has to offer. Go check it out!
The rules for this award are as follows
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link.
- Post about the award
- Write 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate bloggers and notify them
7 Facts about Myself
- I grew up on a pig farm and have fond memories. For example, sometimes the baby pigs would escape their pen, and I would chase after them and grab them by their hind legs to bring them back.
- In high school, I had an orange cat. He was the sweetest, funniest, and best cat ever. He died much too soon, and I still cry when I think about him. I’ve never loved an animal as much as I loved him. We were kindred souls, and I hope I can play with him again in my next life…
- Before I left Canada, I was driving an ’92 Acura Integra that I named Blue Steel.
- I once passed out from altitude sickness at 5:00 in the morning on the drive up to El Tatio Geysers in Chile. That was scary.
- I have a black belt in WTF Taekwondo, which I got while I was in Korea. I had to start over at white belt when I came to Japan, but now I have a red belt with a black stripe and am one step away from a black belt in ITF Taekwondo.
- My favourite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers and has been since high school. They are the only band I have seen in concert, and that was in 2002. I went to Fuji Rock Festival in 2016 just to see them. It was an expensive weekend, but definitely worth it.
- I recently renamed a few dinosaurs to include my own name. This is what I came up with: Jennosaurus, Trijenotops, Ankylojen, Stegojenus, Parasaurojenophus, Jenguanodon, Velociraptjen, Gigantosaurjen, Brachiojenus, Pjenodactyl.
Nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award
Thanks for reading!